This 3-hr webinar covers the basics of phonetics and the International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA). Some of the questions we’ll tackle together:
· What are all the different possible speech actions?
· Which languages and accents use these actions/sounds?
· How can we describe these actions?
· What are the IPA symbols for some of these actions?
· What’s the difference between a vowel sound and a consonant sound?
· What can I use phonetics for? How do I use it?
· Will learning phonetics make me better at accents?
· How can I keep learning phonetics and improving my skills?
This is the full recording of a live streaming webinar. The webinar is specifically designed to be as useful to non-live participants as it was for those attending live. Purchase includes the full set of resources provided to live participants.